Thursday 16 March 2017

Women evening

Loved the womenfolk evenings we would have a laugh and good talks about the men.  We were talking about Language learning being the key to rebuild lives.  Boshra is attending school on site in the Women's centre... so well pleased with her.  The women feel they are often too busy with the children but want to learn.  I was telling them about Ursula von der Leyen the minster for defence in Germany that has 6 children but in senior politician role....  Then one of the women tells me she is expecting seventh baby.... we laughed when I said then a key to the bedroom door is necessary now...... but then I get to know he has two other children to his second wife......  Get to know all sorts in my Yorkshire lass sit with with Syrian womenfolk. With goodies to share from the local Co-op here in London, that was double choc cookies and some Zaytoun Palestinian dates... that I took over....  (Photos with permission and understanding will be on this blog)