Wednesday 8 March 2017

Positive Day...

My Kind Hearts been in Uxbridge today to check the account I have for the project and your wonderful donations are getting through now.. I was thinking I will keep a spreadsheet for transparency of accounts to publish on my blog.... As I build up this project it should help to get recognized for funding from the EU... lets see we can but keep going and evolving as time goes on. There are so many families to link up when you think. 

Today had some jpegs printed out for Boshra and the print shop loved the new baby collage..... so we are going to see how we can develop some products to help this project.... more on this when I get back from this trip... 
Thanks to Carole in the Pavilions market today for her donations of baby hats and bargain home knit cardigans ... and a lovely dressing gown she had in stock too - That will be snugly for Princess Leen. Looking now for an update on my Princess of sunshine to see whether she is still in hospital are discharged back to the camp.... More as I get the news through ... Thank you much - Marjorie x

Family Link Up - be part of the story.....
Donate through gofundme 
thank you 
¸╭•⊰ https://www.gofundme.com/2k34fes  ღ¸╭•⊰