Wednesday 29 March 2017

Advice and call for help please

This project is my life now for the rest of my life.  I learn so much and have gone through so much with this family... and there are so many other families and social problems to help out with too... it is an absolute need to help rebuild lives.  But I am in the process of rebuilding my life from domestic abuse and desertion by a scamming husband.  I think this is why we all click together as we are all traumatised souls that lost everything..... But equally we have a lot of talent, skills and expertise between us all.    

I am retired from clinical practice which was on health grounds, now recovered but I could think of a return to practice as an over 60 yrs to earn for this project and keep my sheltered bungalow.  I am struggling with an issue where the London Borough of Hillingdon are classing this project as income work so all the support for my sheltered housing has fallen away.  I do have a small NHS pension of £65 a month - yes month.... but as I was born in 1954 and the state pension age has been raised so I cannot get my state pension till 2020...!!

I am asking you can anyone help manage me - help fund raise for the refugee family and keep me out of practical problems help me get out to assess needs and link up this family and others..... as I cannot give up this project as I love all that it offers me in learning and expresses me as the carer I was born to be....... 

I do need someone to sponsor me, find me grants, help with donations, do fundraising events - just join forces with me to help me build this project for the benefit of all.....

I could sponsor volunteers if we had a good pot of funds.....and I could help with the idea of training the Syrian women in midwifery....  In all this I could keep myself with a roof over my head and have a base camp for all the connecting I do......

Where I am now in West London is handy for Heathrow to fly out to help anywhere in the world that is needed..... and I can use my freedom pass to get to Parliament to committee meetings and to lobby... and protest if needs be on issues..... 

BUT I am running into major hassle from the London Borough of Hillingdon and housing......my rent for the sheltered bungalow is actually not to bad by London standards it is £450 month and they want us OAP to pay council tax too but at reduced cost...... 

I have been applying for paid work in some interesting roles including in Parliament and in the EU parliament some have been shortlisted for but no offers .... and as you know all my letter requests for funding have been with commendation of all I am doing but they tell me there are no funds for what I am doing as an individual carer/befriender..... only organisations.

Like the refugees I and them need some financial dignity and freedom to rebuild our lives......and help so many others on the way too....

so email me if you have any ideas or help thanks -  Marjorie 
marjoriebahhaj@gmail.com  or chat on facebook...

╭•⊰ღ¸╭•⊰
Do remember that you can also order through my NYR link which I registered with last year in the hope I could earn from this with online orders commission that I could feed into this project ...... http://linkupsyrianfamily.blogspot.co.uk/p/shop-to-help.html

╭•⊰ღ¸╭•⊰
I feel so demented with frustration on this as I like being able to help... 


Love is key to us all problem solving.


Family Link Up - be part of the story.....
Donate through gofundme 
thank you 

¸╭•⊰ https://www.gofundme.com/2k34fes  ღ¸╭•⊰