Tuesday 21 March 2017

Parcel arrived in Turkey


Good the parcel I sent Dante in Turkey has arrived.  So now he has the donated Turkish Children's books to give to IMPR childrens centre - where of course the Syrian children are having to learn Turkish the host country language.  I put some goodies in the parcel and some of the vitamins for Dante with all the exhaustion he experiences he needs vit B complex supplements.  He is working hard in the community.  We will be showing you some photos soon. But some cases he is helping with are very badly injured with a long term need for plastic surgery.  We have had a case of a very bad cancerous tumour on the back of 2 months old baby.  Between Dante, Juan my artist friend working with refugees and his contacts, we have got medical help and thank the Turkish Authorities for accepting this case.  I am trying to present the photos of the case in a way that will not hurt you immediately with the shock of the condition and await the mothers permission to show this.  I have emailed the President of the Royal College of Surgeons to see if we have any teams out by the border to help the Turkish doctors with the cases being seen.

I have sent Dante some funds to help with the families he is overseeing and to help with all the running around.  He has a travelcard that I gave him for me to charge up with funds. This gives him the dignity of being able to use in the shops and cash tills... He has got his shirt and is pleased with it - lets hope this is a lucky shirt to get job interviews from the job applications we have put in. Remember I had helped with his CV....and application for paid posts.

So grateful to Uxbridge post office and the self service assistant that guided me through the parcel tracking and sending - so now I feel I have a good conduit to Dante for parcels of donations. 
Family Link Up - be part of the story.....
Donate through gofundme 
thank you 

¸╭•⊰ https://www.gofundme.com/2k34fes  ღ¸╭•⊰