Thursday 14 September 2017

Art for Boshra

Had a lovely facebook chat with Boshra last night.  It started off with me spotting some pencils that sprout plants... I will show you in a minute in this blog post for you to see and understand I am not going crazy hhhhh 

Boshra and me say we really must get some of those pencils for Leen and her school as it will be fascinating. 

But as we chatted Boshra told me she loves artwork.  I have seen how she keeps "like"ing any art work I share on the facebook page... but it turns out alongside her Business Admin studies she did artwork too as relaxation.  She would paint with oils and also loved glass painting.  So this has got me thinking dear followers and readers of my Family Link Up project.. We really need to get some funds for art materials.... not only for the children but for Boshra too.  I had suggested this last year if you read back as part of Art therapy for the post traumatic stress.   I am also seeing that this may be something to help Boshra not only heal but earn as she gets her work seen.  So I am looking forward to what she can do.....  We have Bovilles Art supplies here in Uxbridge that had last year offered to maximise the amount of material bought with a specific fund raised budget.... and they could help with gallery display too..... 

I have also google searched for a supply shop in Liege Brussels there is one outlet that stands out and is on facebook to that of Schleiper. 
http://www.schleiper.com/  So if we have some funds we can give some trade to the local traders too. This as you know is one of my Family Link Up goals to link up traders so refugees are not seen as burden but blessing as we help them with their trade to supply for the refugee needs. It all helps to integrate into the community.  We have amazing examples of this here in Yorkshire in Huddersfield and Sheffield where refugees have enhanced communities and even set up businesses. Like Razan that has made a successful cheese making business with our local dairy farmers in Yorkshire creating Yorkshire Dama Cheese and commended by Princess Anne and been featured on Nadiya's best of British cookery series.  So we can turn the story round to being amazing for all as we become a Global Family Link up. 

Right now those sprouting pencils which I think is a Dutch idea... and so so fun I want to have a go myself with them ..

http://sproutworld.com/da/webshop/
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure and there is so much we can do together in the family life rebuild. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰