Monday 11 September 2017

Frustratingly close

Got Heathrow on my doorstep, Eurostar in London and the coaches to Europe! So easy for me to get to see the family in Belgium to make and assessment of needs for winter and to simply have some time together.   But I have no funds to do this..... Also there is a pressing need to help the family in Turkey before the winter months set in...... I evidence all I do and write up reports for the UNHCR here in London and my MP.  I am a direct link up to this family. Hand to hand link up. Be part of the story with me...
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰