Thursday 7 September 2017

Little hands growing...

Little hands are growing and I am longing to visit and see the girls again and to see how they are in the new location of Belgium... I would like to see the teams in the Belgium Red Cross and assess what they need for us to help with their support of the refugees to be resettled.   Looking at Celine in this picture from March when she was newly born is so sweet and now she is sitting up rolling around playing with toys.  Below is her playing so happily with the musical rabbit I sent.... 
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰