Friday 22 September 2017

Call for a team build to help me

There is a call for winter shoes and clothes from both Boshra in Belgium and from Dante in Turkey for the children and adults. Boshra priced some ankle boots for Leen for me and this pair in the picture are 24.99 Euros.... she was saying like many mothers the children are growing so fast and the shoes and boot need becomes a burden to what little funds that they get.  

I am calling out for a team of supporters to contact me.  I need fundraisers, help with finding grants and sponsors too.  I would like to build the financial pot up enough for myself and teams to go out and assess the situation and needs to help make reports. I would like those teams to help befriend other families too with the goal of rebuilding lives. contact me: marjoriebahhaj@gmail.com

A look in Uxbridge for kids shoes and boots and prices.  They are more expensive than those in Belgium and would need postage; but the downfall is kids need to be fitted with the right size to ensure no foot problems.


It would be best to buy local.  But just seen on the Clarks website they do have a store in Brussels... I need to write to them to see if they can help too. 
If I have a good budget I can negotiate a deal so all my plans have to have some funding!
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure and there is so much we can do together in the family life rebuild. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰