Tuesday 19 September 2017

Little sister gets to parcel first lol

Well impressed with the parcel post to Belgium but then it is not far away.  So frustrating folks would love to nip over and see them even if for a bargain weekend break... but I really needs some funds.  As you know I am trying to find paid work, looking for sponsors, fundraisers and donations.
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure and there is so much we can do together in the family life rebuild. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰
and although there are French childrens books of course in Belgium
I did find this lovely shop in South Kensington in the French area of London. 
All the children's books I get are with clear pictures of the story and interactive so that Boshra can also translate into Arabic. They be used in English and French too.. Confusing - no! not with our little ones they are absorbing the languages so well.