Friday 15 September 2017

Books on their way

Another parcel on its way with the children's books that I have been collecting and spotting over the last few weeks. Librarians get interested as I go to print out the label and do the final taping up there... Then my local post office makes sure it is on the way. 
 Then I spotted this cute little pinafore dress for Celine in the local Age UK charity shop... if you remember I have picked up bargains there before.  Some of our young mothers are donating children's clothes that have never been worn or had little wear... I just need to look out for a pink top for underneath and some pink tights to match the pink detail in this... I can see her in it.... was telling the lady volunteer in the shop and she is looking forward to photos of Celine wearing this... Love from our local community. 
It reminded me of my first grand daughter and we bought her a kilt to wear... like I would buy for my daughters hhhhh that grand daughter is twenty years old now... this is what I am conscious of time passes and the babies grow and would really like to have more time with the Syrian family.  It would be good for my family to travel with me one time to meet up...
 Happy Celine and it is good to know we are all caring 
for those in need of rebuilding their lives. 
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure and there is so much we can do together in the family life rebuild. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰