Saturday 13 May 2017

Family care


I was awake in the night last night.... not from stress just had been such a wonderful evening of sharing with my NYR upline and some of the team.  The Frankincense Mindful facial evening was just what I needed...... and it worked out really well. You can read more on my Marjorie's Yard blog.... You are welcome to register as my valued customer and order through the personalised shop link ... NYR will handle your order and notify me so I can take care of you. The commission will help the Family Link Up project. 
http://marjoriesyard.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/wise-mindful-evening.html
https://uk.nyrorganic.com/shop/marjoriebahhaj/area/shop-online/
But all the time I am thinking of Boshra and the fact she is a business study graduate.  So much we could do together and give her a springboard to rebuilding her life for her and the girls.  In the night I noticed she was on facebook and guessed correctly was up feeding Celine.... while Leen asleep.... so was good to chat together.   I am worried about Dante however... it is really frustrating as his facebook account was deactivated and we have lost some stories and threads... but thankfully have a lot on back up files too... and he is just feeling stuck in the mud... We have had no response from job applications and his CV is building all the time with his personal social work experience in Turkey.   We have however some students from Brunel going out to the camps in Turkey this month so hope I can get them to meet up with him.  I also could do with some more funds to get some supplies to send out with them too.... and for them to use to get some food and clothes for the refugees too.  I will give more update on this when I have met with Ali, the Student Union President to get to know the itinerary... wish I could go too to assess the situation....It would be good to meet the IMPR humantarian teams as the facebook posts are looking dynamic and impressive.... Feeling tied down with no funding :-( But thank goodness are still caring for one another. Still giving one another strength and hope.... and we will win somehow to rebuild lives.....
Family Link Up - be part of the story.....

Donate through gofundme 
thank you 
¸╭•⊰ https://www.gofundme.com/2k34fes  ღ¸╭•⊰