Friday 26 May 2017

Ramadan Kareem

Lovely afternoon at the Regents Park Mosque today, on the eve of Ramadan.  The place was busy and some of the sisters took a lot of interest in my project.  Some even wishing to travel with me sometime to help out. I hope we can get a team of helpers together and supporters, to join the ones that have already become part of the story.  We have lives to rebuild..

I am hoping with some funds to get some flyers to give out and been working out how to do the printed square barcodes to iphone scan to lead to this blog and gofundme.. It was Granny helpdesk with my grand children to work that out lol 

Ramadan Kareem to all ... let us hope for love to flow in this special month of fasting and thinking of others in need of help and support. 

Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you 
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰