Wednesday 17 May 2017

Waiting to hear

Waiting to hear from Boshra where they have been allocated to settle.  The last contact I had with her was Monday evening when she told me they would find out Tuesday which country would accept them.  I am hoping they will be able to be with other family members in Germany.  We are all waiting to hear.  Dante too is needing to know.  I have a parcel of clothes and toys to send for the girls but Dante was saying best hold back as they may be moved out from Eleonas camp soon.  So the parcel I will send when I know where they are going to be.  
****NEWS IN: BELGIUM OFFERED WAITING FOR CONFIRMATION AND ADDRESS WHERE THEY WILL BE.... added to blogpost 21st May 2017***** I am grateful to another activist friend that gave me some funds yesterday .  I have been able to get the train tickets now to go to the Refugee Volunteer Conference in Sheffield 5th June... which I hope will help me find ways of funding this project more extensively.  This project is my life and I would like to visit Boshra in her new location once we know where.  It has been quite a journey for her from fleeing Syria -  the photo shows some of the conditions they were faced with.  I am eternally grateful to the teams in Eleonas camp in Athens for giving them the care and dignity of that camp..
Thank you to the teams and wish I could have had more time in the camp. 
Family Link Up - be part of the story.....

Donate through gofundme 
thank you 
¸╭•⊰ https://www.gofundme.com/2k34fes  ღ¸╭•⊰