Monday 29 May 2017

Stores display for Ramadan

🌙🌺Love what Debenhams Store in Uxbridge have done in the Children's clothes department.... they have recognized Ramadan and the celebration for the kids to get dressed up for Eid in fine party clothes..... so Love this Ramadan Kareem displaying. Was speaking with the duty manager and telling him about my family link up project.. he was interested and given me a contact to see if I can get some clothes for my Family Link Up project to send to the refugees....or even take out if I can get some more funds... with of course some food goodies too. See how you can help me for the Ramadan month.... Thanks 

Ramadan Kareem to all ... let us hope for love to flow in this special month of fasting and thinking of others in need of help and support. 

Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you 
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰