Wednesday 31 May 2017

Promise of Knitwear

I was in Uxbridge today talking to Carole do you remember her readers from last year and all the support she gives with the knitwear for the kids in the camp.  She has some more lovely stock for me to buy and has some extra goodies to give too... She enjoys my direct link up.. Leen enjoys sorting out clothes with us in the camp too bless her team work.... The girls are still in the Eleonas camp in Athens awaiting a relocation date.  So wish I could nip over with some goodies get first hand update.. and find out where and when they will go to in Belgium. So frustrating with no funds.... Lets also see what the conference in Sheffield can offer me on the development of this project. As we move into June it is clear the year is passing quickly and another winter will be upon us all to ensure they all keep warm... Let me know if you can help me in some way... thanks 
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you 
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰