Sunday 21 May 2017

Painful Situation

photo from: Acts Kindness.org shared by Melinda one of my facebook friends
Dante is going crazy with the situation of being in Turkey by the border and his mother father younger sister and youngest brother being at the other side in Syria.  It is the most frustrating situation to be stood at a certain point on Turkish soil and look over the border and see your parents yet not be able to get them over to safety.   Dante's mother continues to have chest pains with stress. I still have not had a response from the Turkish Ambassador here in London to see if he can help with the situation.   I am asking for church leaders and other faith leaders to help me with a request for compassionate and dignified clearance of the elderly parents to join him in Turkey.  I have copies of their papers and so have the UNHCR ... all we need is them cleared to join Dante. 

I can feel his pain and I am sure you can at this situation. 
I can never show you his photo until all the family are safe.  But he is a very knowledgeable and kindly man.  All the local traders in Turkey when we met loved spending time with him and had much respect for him.

Here is some work I have shared before with all you readers that are following the story published 28th February 2016
So there's a theme going on here of Arabic courtyard style houses, which I just adore.  I think the idea of having a courtyard in the middle of your home is romantic, like a secret garden, and is so private.  I also love how the Arabic world does arches, especially this one here.  The blue windows are also just darling.:
Clear dream shared of Dante's mother as he misses her.  Translated from Arabic and adapted in English by Marjorie. 
I saw her. I swear I saw her cross the house courtyard. Stepping out in haste before dawn. The dutiful morning prayer before the start of her busy day. Then I could hear her make the morning tea..... yes  I hear footsteps in synchronous beat with my heart. I even heard her knock on my bedroom door.  Her image like the light of a star, hazy and fragile, a fugitive within the darkness of my despair. Missing her and in pain each day as to her safety. I think of her and I feel her think of me. Yes it was my mother.
Please pray for this situation and if you can help let me know. I cannot rest till I have this family together and safe, with this rebuild their lives. 
Family Link Up - be part of the story.....

Donate through gofundme 
thank you 

¸╭•⊰ https://www.gofundme.com/2k34fes  ღ¸╭•⊰