Monday 8 May 2017

Longing to be with

ღ¸╭•⊰
Very conscious the days I cannot get to visit I am missing so much of this little lady.  Her laughter, her company and her growth.....

Of course now missing her sister Celine too...

I have to find a way for some substantial funding for this project.  So frustrating being so close to Heathrow and not able to nip over for a few days to Athens...to visit the camp. 

And I would like to update on things in Turkey too with the family there and all that Dante does in his social work support.  

If anyone has any ideas on long term funding then let me know.. after grants, sponsors and fundraising ideas.  You can of course donate to the gofundme.... each donation has a 7 days clearance with some commission taken out by the fundraising platform.  This project is my life and I am lost without all the freedom to travel and see the family.  I have some parcels gathering too to send or take whichever becomes possible.   Today I rang one of the ITV competitions as wow they were giving so many shopping vouchers and a lump sum too... That would be perfect to get things for the refugee communities I am befriending through this family link up... Hope I win!


Family Link Up - be part of the story.....
Donate through gofundme 
thank you 
¸╭•⊰ https://www.gofundme.com/2k34fes  ღ¸╭•⊰