Monday 27 November 2017

Celine not yet a year old and look!

One determined Little BIG lady! 
She is off walking this is my little princess Celine born early March! She reminds me of my eldest daughter Debbie she was the same she followed me in the kitchen walking at 9 months and missed out the crawling stage... lol that was in 1972 wow as mothers we remember all our kids did... and never forget the first time we see them and hold them! I remember my first time seeing Celine too in the Eleonas Camp thanks to your kind donations I was able to go and see her.  I am so so ready for visiting the girls again. 
This week is a big week as they move again from the Belgium camp the room you can see in the photo above and to be housed in the Flemish area of Belgium... In some ways geographically closer to me as only need to ferry over from England to them. But I am in need of funds... not only for the travel but to do a Winter Shop with them. You can see Celine will need shoes now and the new place will need some household goods... and Boshra is so in need of some new clothes too....Princess Leen more clothes and some educational books and toys to help with all the new languages..... 
Got to share this fun photo again of Celine and her discovery of Chocolate 
Do you remember Princess Leen too when she was in Eleonas camp! lol  
Leen is wearing the hat donated by Carole the knitwear Stall Pavillions Uxbridge and clothes that Amira's mother donated - do you remember that amazing story from last year!  
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure and there is so much we can do together in the family life rebuild. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰
Get Ready for the Festive Season as we move closer Christmas!
Great gift ideas and all of these would please!
The commission on shopping can help me with this project.
★ *¨*•.¸¸Check it out with me ..★ *¨*•.¸¸ 
Shop Now