Monday 27 November 2017

Wonderful News Prince Harry engaged to Meghan

Princess Leen & Princess Celine send excited hugs 
to 
Prince Harry and Meghan 
Family Link Up are delighted to hear the news 
and 
wish them a long & happy life together. 
This has been a happy Monday morning for us all and sent a wave of happiness and smiles and giggles too.... I have just had a lovely facebook chat with Boshra about the engagement.  
I was telling her to get the girls to draw congratulations pictures ... and the other refugee kids too .. and to ask the teacher to help in the local school.  Boshra was amazed that we do this in the UK and that mail is sent and read by the Royal family... I have found a photo of our Queen Elizabeth reading her 80th birthday cards made by children of the nation.  The photo is so lovely of the Queen too.  Boshra is amazed that I write to the Royal family too and get replies. The teacher in the camp could send the drawings to Prince Harry & Meghan Kensington Palace London and they will be received.  Hope they do this will be fun to do.   Another reason why I would like some funds to get art materials for the refugees. 
I am sure they Royal family would laugh at this photo fresh in today from Celine hhhhh Celine has discovered chocolate is fun!
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure and there is so much we can do together in the family life rebuild. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰
Get Ready for the Festive Season as we move closer Christmas!
Great gift ideas and all of these would please!
The commission on shopping can help me with this project.
★ *¨*•.¸¸Check it out with me ..★ *¨*•.¸¸ 
Shop Now