Thursday 23 November 2017

New Move in Belgium

I am busy getting another parcel together for Boshra and the girls in Belgium.  Carole from the knitting stall in the Pavillons Uxbridge gave me a deal on this lovely red cardigan for Celine.  I also spotted an half price deal on some watercolour pencils for Boshra too... I need to get the right paper for her now. She is looking forward to pursuing and renewing her love of artwork... I am keen to see what she can do too.... I was speaking to the staff at H&M yesterday about clothes for the refugees and they were telling me to become a customer club member as I will earn points on purchase and get some discount.... So if I can get funds to do a shop it will augment the amount of goods got.  

This morning been facebook chatting with Boshra and she has shown me a letter she has received in French. She can read and speak some French so we both know the content.  They have been offered a place to live in the Flemish area of Belgium and will move next week. 

So I will hang on to the parcel to be sure they settled in the new address then post registered.  It looks a lovely area to be in and it will mean another language to learn.  Wallah I tell you the refugees will have good jobs in the UN at this rate with their growing polyglot skills.  I would love to go and visit them and could do it on the cheap with a coach from Victoria Station on the ferry to them. Some funds are needed though as we could have a good shopping session in the new area and give the local traders some trade too... they will need winter clothes and some household goods too...  I have a good feel and once Boshra is agile with all the languages she is going to be a good recruit to any company.  The artwork if she is good well there are good markets and galleries to display and sell her work....and we could get some prints to sell, marketing ware and cards to fund-raise too. 

I will not be content until lives rebuilt and in this it gives me the strength to carry on in my life rebuild too after trauma.  Please reader supporter help me with some fundraising ideas, grants, sponsors and donations.  There is so much I can do to help this family with your strength too... and we have a lot to do with Dante and those still in Turkey...... You know we still have a centre idea to follow through with healing and therapies to rebuild lives. if I have the funds I can do so so much!!  I could do with a team to help me but I also have a team with my refugees too.. they are amazing people with a lot to offer host communities..... 
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure and there is so much we can do together in the family life rebuild. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰
Get Ready for the Festive Season as we move closer Christmas!
Great gift ideas and all of these would please!
The commission on shopping can help me with this project.
★ *¨*•.¸¸Check it out with me ..★ *¨*•.¸¸ 
Shop Now