Wednesday 8 November 2017

World upside down

When the war broke out in Syria the world turned upside down for those affected. The Syrian refugees go through a turbulent journey as they work through their pain.  Sometimes feel high and full of hope and then a roller coaster of dropping into frustrated depression.  Frustrated as they have lost stability, dreams for future and financial dignity. With the lack of financial dignity comes the lack of financial freedom.  Through no fault of their own, their life and their world got turned upside down.  I cannot rest till I have helped them rebuild their lives.  We have a wealth of talent and skills and education among the refugee family I help and their communities.  I hope you will join forces with me to help rebuild lives and a restore dreams to be fulfilled for the now and their future.  They have a lot to give back to communities with their drive to succeed.   They just need some time to heal and work through the pain of all they have been through and feel that they can plant strong footsteps to a new life. 
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure and there is so much we can do together in the family life rebuild. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰
Get Ready for the Festive Season as we move closer Christmas!
Great gift ideas and all of these would please!
The commission on shopping can help me with this project.
★ *¨*•.¸¸Check it out with me ..★ *¨*•.¸¸ 
Shop Now