Thursday 30 November 2017

Updates from Family Link Up

Introducing baby Ahmed in Turkey.. This is one of Dante's nephews.... his brothers baby. They are all together now for the winter months to try and cope with the cold weather to intensify. We have just had fun on Skype with Lulu the cat and one of the House of Lords Teddy bears lol 

So we have a group of family of six in one home. They also help in the community around them. So funds from this project can serve so many needs.  Dante and I are working on some grants but the grants if successful will not yield till late next year by the time all the application procedure is followed. So we are desperate for some donations, fundraisers and sponsors.... Sadly the earlier supporters have not been able to donate for 8 months now as I know they try to help many other projects and charities.  I need a team of fundraisers and I need regular monthly donations.  One thing you can be absolutely sure of is that I am a Hand to Hand link up ... what ever you give I can evidence gets direct to the family be it those in Belgium, Turkey and Germany.  At the moment I am focusing on Dante in Turkey and Boshra his sister in Belgium.. I am waiting for Boshra to message me on the move to the new home that the Belgium authorities have organised for today... 

NEWS JUST IN: 
Getting to know that one of Dantes younger brothers in Germany has been taken ill with pneumonia and pleural effusion ... from what Dante has described to me from the procedure of a chest drain.  I am trying to get to know which Krankenhaus he is in.  It is difficult as Asma one of his sisters in Germany but in a different area having been permitted to join her husband.  They have no funds to travel to see the sick brother.  I have no funds too so the whole thing is so frustrating.... I wish the EU would recognise individual carer/befrienders like me and my background as nurse and midwife.... I could go and see, be an assessor, and be the connector for all the family physically able to fly and cross borders.  I just need the funds to do this.  All I do as per my professional commitments I will evidence and write reports on. 

What I am showing to you is how families are so scattered and how difficult it is when there is illness or needs to be addressed.  I will get more information and update you more and see if I can get any of my activists friends in Germany to visit him and update us...... 
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure and there is so much we can do together in the family life rebuild. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰
Get Ready for the Festive Season as we move closer Christmas!
Great gift ideas and all of these would please!
The commission on shopping can help me with this project.
★ *¨*•.¸¸Check it out with me ..★ *¨*•.¸¸ 
Shop Now