Friday 1 December 2017

Shukran -Thank you - Danke - Merci Belgium!

Shukran - Thank You -  Merci -  Danke - Belgium for your hearts and your care to help Boshra and the girls. Best Christmas present for me to see them this morning in their new apartment safe and able to settle with dignity and with hope for the future.  

Last night got my first quiet in the night skype with Boshra to see that they had arrived safe in the new apartment in the Flemish part of Belgium. The girls were all tucked up asleep with Boshra... was so sweet... and felt happy seeing them... But wowee this morning been a wonderful skype.  The girls awake and all happy and excited.  Boshra showed me the apartment and through the window to see the neighbourhood. It looks so lovely.  The apartment is 2 bedroom so the girls will have their shared bedroom together.  There is a through lounge dining area.  A lovely kitchen and bathroom.   They can settle to make this home and rebuild now.  I will be there to help them as much as I can.  

My family are thinking to help me make the first visit to see them and I could get over by Christmas. I could do this on coach from Victoria Station London and ferry as they are only over the sea from me when you think now.

I would like to go as I am so ready for cuddles and play with the girls.. though this morning we had Peek a boo fun as Princess Leen hid behind the sofa to jump up in peek a boo play.. and Celine was showing her toys, they had found some multi coloured plastic spoons and were playing with them for the colours... Celine made me laugh she has learned to blow kisses... well in a smacking her lips way...... so funny....... Papa was out in the market to fetch them breakfast.  Another reason why I would like to visit to see what shops are like and what we can buy from there to make their life good. 

I am so proud of Princess Leen today she was counting to 10 in English, Arabic and French - now we have to learn the Dutch.  I have studied Dutch some years ago when my first husband had work there.  So now I am brushing up on Dutch with FutureLearn.com 

I have seen some educational jigsaw puzzles in Waterstones Uxbridge that can be the focus for any target language to build language skills and learn vocabulary. There is so much I can do if I can get the funds. 

I was thinking when I go over I would like to meet with the local Mayor team to say thank you.... and then I should help to link them up with the Local Mayor team here in the London Borough of Hillingdon.... Remember my plan is always to link up local traders and universities and hospitals.. so we can help one another.  Even with this Brexit melarky there is no reason why we cannot link Mayors of host towns to share and care together and help one another. 

So great excitement today from Family Link Up on this first day of December. 

I have been crying and laughing in joy and gratefulness as so privileged to be part of the journey to safety and rebuild of lives.  With in minutes could share the skype screen captures with Dante over in Turkey and he was happy too.  Mama of the family will be so relieved that her grandchildren are safe. 
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure and there is so much we can do together in the family life rebuild. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰
Get Ready for the Festive Season as we move closer Christmas!
Great gift ideas and all of these would please!
The commission on shopping can help me with this project.
★ *¨*•.¸¸Check it out with me ..★ *¨*•.¸¸ 
Shop Now