Sunday 24 December 2017

Dressed for Christmas Eve & Mama's birthday

Princess Leen and Princess Celine look good in their Christmas jumper and cardigan.  Carole from Uxbridge Knitwear stall will be pleased when she sees Celine in one of her knits.... and the hairband looks cute too..... Today is Boshra's birthday so so glad all the parcels got there for Christmas and for her birthday.... we had a skype chat today when the girls were asleep and she is feeling good with all the support..... One of her neighbours is also keeping an eye on her...I had to translate a note she had left- was kindly note making Boshra and her hubby aware of the shop closures over Christmas and not to get stuck for anything - to shout if needed help.  I am looking forward to visiting and seeing all there is in the area for them.  Today I have been studying an online course for refugee support with the Red Cross... was interesting and I can see how much I have been doing with this personal project - I have learned a lot and continuing learning and I cannot rest till their lives rebuilt. All my refugee family have lots to offer the world too. Love, Care and Compassion is key. 
I am a hand to hand link up 
and can evidence your help with thanks!
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure and there is so much we can do together in the family life rebuild. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰