Monday 4 December 2017

Happy Christmas

Ahmed is much better and happy now in Turkey 
so some smiles and shining eyes for you!
They still need help with winter fuel, clothes and food but sadly I am not getting any help as yet.  There are so many demands in the world and charities asking I know.  Many of us are struggling ourselves with crazy austerity cutbacks and brexit.  But I would appreciate your help if you could and any fundraising ideas... the one strong point I make is that I am a HAND TO HAND link up... and I evidence all I do and you can be part of the story as we rebuild lives.
I was thinking when I get over to Belgium to see Boshra and the girls I could take some baking things as they now have a proper kitchen to cook in. So some help with this will be great out of any fundraising we do together.... Help me please to help rebuild lives. If I had personal funds I would simply do this alone. But I need your help.  I need a team of helpers to be fundraisers and to get monthly donations in to plan rebuilding lives. So much we can do together.
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure and there is so much we can do together in the family life rebuild. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰
Get Ready for the Festive Season as we move closer Christmas!
Great gift ideas and all of these would please!
The commission on shopping can help me with this project.
★ *¨*•.¸¸Check it out with me ..★ *¨*•.¸¸ 
Shop Now