Tuesday 12 December 2017

Lovely Evening of Sharing

Been a good evening of sharing at the Warberg Institute - so much for us all to share on our experience of caring for refugees..plus the overall situation in the UK and Europe..... and got some more time with a very kindly man Lord Dubs.... we did manage a bit of natter but need longer for me to share all that I am learning on my journey with the Family Link Up project. 

The institute was a comfortable but cold walk from Euston Square. Bitter cold this evening as a real Artic blast around over the UK.. But was good to call in the Friends House on the way and talk with Helen one of the admin staff... I have been chasing an email for some help with funding... But Helen was saying there are so many demands.. There are some meetings I can attend to network so that will be good to look forward too... I got chatting to the lady in the Bookstore and picked up on Dutch accent.... was good to tell her that my Princess Leen and sister Celine will be learning Dutch now in Belgium.....Been an evening of languages as some German academics were at the Warberg tonight and were impressed that this Yorkshire could understand and speak German... That is from my days in Munchen Munich in 1993.... 
In some ways feels like my life pathway does have a pattern to it - to bring me to this point now with this project... but I just wish I had played life better with finances then I could completely fund this link up.  

I called in the Students Union too for UCH... and had a talk with some medical students... one took a photo of my laminated promotion of the blog so hope she does get in touch.... 

I need a team of supporters and fundraisers as we can really develop this project.  We could get a team of more befrienders too.. we cannot rest as a Global Family until we have lives rebuilt and we have learned to love and care and share with one another. 
I am a hand to hand link up 
and can evidence your help with thanks!
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure and there is so much we can do together in the family life rebuild. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰