Tuesday 12 December 2017

Christmas tree blossoming

Dante been skyping me from Turkey tonight as he fills in the draft form for the grant we are working on together. Lol then he sent me more photos of the now Blossoming makeshift Christmas tree. His aunt and mother have put more on this - it looks like a blossom tree now..  Really quite pretty - do you remember from my earlier post.  The are all having some fun at least...
I was showing him the photos from this evening of the Christmas decorations at the meeting I attended.. 
I am getting a parcel together for Boshra to send this week too ... I will have some small funds by Friday to get in the post to her...and my daughter sending a parcel too..... 
I must get some more Zaytoun products for Boshra - there was good selection in the Quaker meeting house cafe shop but had no funds to buy... So frustrating.. I can get her the Matfoul and Freekah as well as more dates and the almonds they enjoyed last time... 
I am a hand to hand link up 
and can evidence your help with thanks!
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure and there is so much we can do together in the family life rebuild. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰
Get Ready for the Festive Season as we move closer Christmas!
Great gift ideas and all of these would please!
The commission on shopping can help me with this project.

★ *¨*•.¸¸Check it out with me ..★ *¨*•.¸¸ 
Shop Now