Saturday 16 December 2017

Turkey Check today

Been skyping the families in Turkey to check up on them - are they keeping warm and eating OK... they are asking please can they have some help with wood for fuel for the fire and any other help you can manage.. food clothing always welcome.  Little Ahmed had some fun on the skype.... fascinated with the House of Lords Teddy I have to wave at him and play "how big are you? so big....!" and he saw Lulu one of my cats who was sleeping on the back of my sofa... she woke to look at Ahmad and honest reached out a paw... wish I could have screen captured that... was sweet. 

  • I am a hand to hand link up 
    and can evidence your help with thanks!
    This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure and there is so much we can do together in the family life rebuild. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
    Shop Now
    Family Link Up - be part of the story
    Donate through gofundme Thank you!
    ¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰
    The commission on shopping can help me with this project.
    ★ *¨*•.¸¸Check it out with me ..★ *¨*•.¸¸ 
    Shop Now