Wednesday 13 December 2017

Ballet top

Just had some lovely photos of Princess Leen sent to me on facebook chat......She really is looking bigger and more the young lady now nearly 3 years old... and so so happy as she always is from all the time I have known her in the camps to now.....Then I realised I remember that ballet slipper top she is wearing... it was one I spotted in our local Mothercare in Hayes.. yes it was the day I was filmed and I went to the shops after to get a few more things to send in the parcel.... Mothercare had some selected rails of discount so got a bargain....... 

These photos now in their appartement that Belgium as so kindly housed them in makes me feel we are moving more and more from being refugees to now have the added dignity of being one of the community.  I say added dignity as I always saw dignity and a light of an amazing happy soul in Princess Leen .. as I do in many of my refugees......Many may be bruised and hurt from the what they have fled from... but to me always I see the beauty of their core being as one human being to another... Very much like we were talking about with Lord Dubs the other evening.... we have to relate past the label and be human to human to one another.. A Global Family helping one another in need. If we were to be a Global Family then no more wars and turmoil in the world. Peace & Goodwill as this season so tells us time and time again... 
Here is the post link to the day I got that top for the parcel.  
  • Parcels on the way
  • I am a hand to hand link up 
    and can evidence your help with thanks!
    This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure and there is so much we can do together in the family life rebuild. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
    Shop Now
    Family Link Up - be part of the story
    Donate through gofundme Thank you!
    ¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰
    Get Ready for the Festive Season as we move closer Christmas!
    Great gift ideas and all of these would please!
    The commission on shopping can help me with this project.

    ★ *¨*•.¸¸Check it out with me ..★ *¨*•.¸¸ 
    Shop Now