Sunday 3 December 2017

Sister Marjorie internet ward round

Been doing my daily check up on Baby Ahmed with Dante and his family in Turkey.  He has had a some upsetting nights with coughing and snuffles.... The local pharmacy has helped with Calpol and it seems he is teething too! Was fun the skype call today he was bright eyed and actually waving at me ... and the House of Lords Teddy I was waving at him.. lol 

The apartment they are all huddled in is needing lots of wood to burn in the wood burner heater and this is turning out to be expensive.  I continue my appeal for funds for fuel, warm clothes and good food to help them through winter.  They are lost in the crowds of needs that Turkey is so admirably trying to cope with.  We have done a lot over my time linking up this family. It is good to see the lap top the funds has bought for Dante.  He is, through this, able to help many with his community work, continue his education, apply for jobs, keep producing creative writing and journalism reports.  But they are not bringing in enough funds to cope with all the demands as yet that is for sure. I point this out as they are trying and with my help they try. They are not sitting expecting hand outs they want as I want to rebuild their lives to be strong in the future.  
All my refugee contacts have degrees or were about to graduate and have a lot to offer any host country with a drive to succeed and rebuild their lives.  The are all brilliant for studying new languages so they can integrate and help the locals too.. There is much respect for host countries and a desire to pay back the help with successful lives. 
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure and there is so much we can do together in the family life rebuild. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰
Get Ready for the Festive Season as we move closer Christmas!
Great gift ideas and all of these would please!
The commission on shopping can help me with this project.
★ *¨*•.¸¸Check it out with me ..★ *¨*•.¸¸ 
Shop Now