Sunday 24 December 2017

Still need help for winter fuel for the Family in Turkey...

URGENT - URGENT 

Winter is getting a hold now with Artic blasts and snow. 

I have need for funds to send to Dante in Turkey for winter fuel - firewood for the burners, warm clothes & blankets!

I am concerned for the elderly grandmother (Dante's mother) and young grandchild, Ahmed that are with him. 
URGENT - URGENT - URGENT 
Also needed for Boshra and the girls in Belgium warm clothes as they are feeling the North cold blast from the sea. 
I am a hand to hand link up 
and can evidence your help with thanks!
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure and there is so much we can do together in the family life rebuild. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰