Saturday 23 December 2017

Third package arrived this morning...... enjoying!

Oh good the final package arrived this morning that I had posted for Christmas... and this has got the bilingual books in and the jigsaw puzzle... all with fun way of building up reading and vocabulary skills now.... Boshra can sit and help Leen now with her reading... 
The puzzle is a winner with both the girls look... :-) of course Celine at the stage of "is it eatable test!"
And Carole will be pleased to see her cardigan arrived.. Boshra tells me she will send photos of Princess Celine wearing to share.,. and Princess Leen in her Christmas jumper.  Now the girls sorted for Christmas I would like to switch focus to baby Ahmed and the community in Turkey.  Remember we still have more winter to endure... so I am needing funds for fuel and clothing - and some educational toys for the baby too...
I am a hand to hand link up 
and can evidence your help with thanks!
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure and there is so much we can do together in the family life rebuild. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰