Wednesday 6 December 2017

Festive link up

The girls are enjoying the local cookies and chocolate in Belgium ... a bag of goodies were given to them today.  I have been on Skype today to show them what I am getting together for them.. I have found bargain Arabic-English childrens books on Amazon. 

The local bookstore would have taken a few weeks to get.  But I need to show them as they are brilliant for our refugee children and us adults too.. I am finding them useful for my Arabic learning too.. 
Also been putting some slides together with key words in French; Dutch; German; Turkey... so we all keep our learning of all the languages we are exposed too. Before I take them to the girls I am using them to help me. I type Arabic now I have the meemie jeemies sorted out.  

This reminds me of the day Leen learnt to brush her teeth in Eleonas Camp with me.  Bless her as I am losing mine they are getting theirs.
Today been linking up cousins.. Celine in Belgium and Ahmad in Turkey.  Both babies are teething and so a bit grumpy and then have times of laughing if you can distract them. Ahmad sneezed while I was skyping and then was giggling as I pretended to sneeze with loong ach ach ach achtoo..!  
I have been crying today supporters with frustration as I do enjoy this project and the family link up.  I need funding for all I want to do to help them rebuild.  I am so ready for visiting and assessing the situation, help with teaching and simply being a Global Family which is what we all need to be in a world of turmoil. 
And to remind you we desperately need some funds for Winter Shopping to keep warm! Please if you can help I would appreciate your support. 
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure and there is so much we can do together in the family life rebuild. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰
Get Ready for the Festive Season as we move closer Christmas!
Great gift ideas and all of these would please!
The commission on shopping can help me with this project.
★ *¨*•.¸¸Check it out with me ..★ *¨*•.¸¸ 
Shop Now