Saturday 12 November 2016

Christmas

I am missing my little princess so much and been looking at the flights out to Athens so frustrating with no funds now!!!!  as if you play around with dates it is possible to get cheap flights just before Christmas..... I am so near Heathrow and the Athens Airport is brilliant for getting the metro direct to Eleonas..... I could even nip for a few days to drop of Christmas presents to the family and the kids in the camps..... and if I  have some funds to go on a Christmas shopping spend in the Athens City to help the businesses there..... 

Loved this day in the square we were chasing pigeons she giggled like crazy at them flying....... if only we were as free as birds to fly and do what we enjoy doing and in my case is helping this amazing family and their communities.... 


Sadly I also am running into deep problems too with he neonatal cargo bill that needs paying.... it is dreadful state of affairs as my pension is not enough to handle this.... and as you know from my blog I am looking at all sorts of ways to fund this project and help rebuild lives.   If only I had reached this stage of my life as a woman of substance I could have done all this without any need to reach out to you for help.  

My project has been commended in parliament by those I have contacted and my MEP has got back to me with some useful funding links - BUT they are only for organisations not individual carers and befrienders.....so I am reliant on donations on my gofundme, grants and sponsors.......and fund raising events...... there are many individual volunteer befrienders maybe we should start a consortium to get the funding to share... we can evidence where funds go and the outcome achieved..... 

Could you help me with donations please and contact me with any ideas on funding....?  marjoriesyardATgmail.com. Also can you give me some feedback as to why I do not get any donations of funds... to help modify my reach out marketing of the need.  I know it is difficult as there are so many demands for donations from charities....and all have needs to address....... But with this project I can demonstrate that I am a hand to hand link up...... 
Hand to hand help with my project