Monday 14 November 2016

Yea parcel got through

yea News just in for me in the messenger....... Dante now in possession of the Writing Local Thinking Global book I sent to him....from the Hillingdon Literary Festival in Brunel University........ we have been wondering where the parcel was that I sent to Turkey....  but when he went to the PTT  (post office) to search for it .... it was there complete with thermal socks and some chocs to enjoy while he snuggles up to read his work in publication, along with other competition entries from the London Borough of Hillingdon........... This should give him a warm glow that he has a value and his work and narration of his pain as a refugee has been seen of value to be published...

now I know parcels get through to him in Turkey I can send more things - but I need funds to help with this project.    I am trying folks to find a way without the constant asking you my dear readers for donations......

But you can be part of the story with your donations... and I still need to pay the neonatal cargo bill.... so please can you spare some funds through the gofundme ... many thanks 

We have more work to get out with publishers..... The proceeds from this book are going to the Red Cross as decided by the Brunel University.