Tuesday 15 November 2016

Look back with pride..?

Help me to help this family and to have the children look back with pride that we did something to help rebuild lives and link this family together... 

Dear Princess Leen below on the registration day in the camp... The camp do so much to help for sure, respect the residents, try hard to give dignity and most of all keep safe...... But it is tear jerking to see the kids born in the camps take it all in their stride and be happy lights around the place.  Even the tag on her ankle she saw as a game.....I want so much to help and link this family and befriend them through the process most of all preserve identity as a family..... and by doing so can help so many..... I enjoy getting out in the field to help care,  bear witness and to help report on the needs of the organisations and the families. It has always been my professional duty in my days as a practicing nurse and midwife to make reports on actions... so all I do I report to the UNHCR in London and my MP.....  I am an hand to hand link up......