Saturday 29 April 2017

Age UK link up

Spotted some unworn bargains in the local Age UK shop.  This is good as this links up our local Age UK with the Family Link Up project and helps both.  Got two body warmers for our princesses in the Eleonas camp ... good warm padded and with hoods.... Sisters can look good together :-) 
Got my first new pound coin the other day looks more like a old money threepenny bit .. sort of sums up the shrinking pound...... as that old money 3d was a quarter of a shilling with 20s making a pound... get my drift now...

But this was spent in the Age UK on this cute sun set .... now I was thinking for Sham in Turkey but we have a news black out on her, her father and her progress so not sure what is happening and so so want to know and give some love to her.  But if Dante cannot get any contact then I suppose we can send this to Celine for summer. 
 Sun dress, shorts and hat.  

In my heart of hearts I am so ready to go to where Dante is based to see the situation for myself and write up an independent report.  My reports are enhanced by the fact I am considered one of the Syrian refugee community.  I had a lovely letter sent to me yesterday in Arabic which I have translated - it was in response to some of the issues I am facing in the London Borough of Hillingdon. They have asked to all concerned that I been given the love and respect that they all have for me. Because I care for them and the family and all families in the communties.  They feel that I understand them personally, as families and the wider politically situation... For this they ask the local government to care for me and help me to help them.  I give them hope they are not forgotten in the world.  They know I am keen to help rebuild their lives. With this helps me to rebuild my life.  This Family Link Up project is my life for the rest of my life. I learn so much from this project. 
Family Link Up - be part of the story.....
Donate through gofundme 
thank you

¸╭•⊰ https://www.gofundme.com/2k34fes  ღ¸╭•⊰