Sunday 16 April 2017

Gathering things for Baby Sham

I got this touchy feely soft chime ball yesterday in the new Toys R Us store in Uxbridge... this is part of me getting a parcel together to send to Dante to take to Baby Sham..... I am trying to get updates on her recovery.... but things been fraught where Dante is and he has not been able to get an update. Turkey is full of the referendum voting at the moment. 
But for now got the House of Lords teddy and the soft ball... I would like to get her some clothes and more toys ... I sure would love to get out to see her too. I cannot get the image of her alone in the hospital cot without all the colour and stimulation of toys around her.  I would like to meet her family and get to know more of their story too. 
So many good fun things to get not only for Sham in Turkey but for both sites of my refugees Athens and Turkey.... So frustrating needing the funds to continue this project with the full heart and care I want to give.

This was a pretty little dress in the new Primark in Uxbridge and the back could be left open for comfort over Baby Shams surgical wound... I will try to get this.

There were nice light cardigans that could be worn over too. 

I hope Dante can get some photos of her update soon as it is so difficult seeing Baby Sham from a distance, bonding and then wondering and worrying about her recovery.   

Would have be great to have got her here in London for treatment and then could see her daily. 
Most of the stores around in Uxbridge have good bargain packs of babygros to get for both Sham and other babies in Turkey and the Camp in Athens..... 

I feel as if I need to get to know what stores do with end of range stock too to get a bargain lot to distribute.... if anyone reading this has ideas let me know how we can bulk buy too for both my target area camps and communities. 
Of course having funds up front to barter with is the real asset too. 
Family Link Up - be part of the story.....
Donate through gofundme 
thank you 

¸╭•⊰ https://www.gofundme.com/2k34fes  ღ¸╭•⊰