Thursday 13 April 2017

Ways to get funds

I keep sharing this flyer on my facebook and blog but need to get this circulating as a way to earn some funds for the project.  The last two days I been in Uxbridge Library and it was a beehive of frantic activity of students cramming last minute knowledge in for the exams soon after Easter.  I really wanted to join them all and help with their studies.... I enjoy helping students and see them blossom with understanding and confidence.... I miss teaching and so this is something I could extend on my Cafe Table Tutorials help with Life sciences additional tuition ........

And if anyone can needs any help with any project let me know to help me find a way of a good financial income to help my Family Link Up Project and to cover my personal expenses to keep me strong in this world..... This Family Link Up Project is my life and I need ways to bring in funds.....

Also if you would like me to come along and speak about all I am learning with the Syrian Refugees then contact me to book me.   My counselling has revealed so many facets of post traumatic stress.... and it will take time for them all to heal from all they have been through. 

Family Link Up - be part of the story.....
Donate through gofundme 
thank you 

¸╭•⊰ https://www.gofundme.com/2k34fes  ღ¸╭•⊰