Wednesday 19 April 2017

Sabah el Noor

ღ¸╭•⊰ღ¸╭•⊰ღ¸╭•⊰ღ¸╭•⊰
 Sabah el Noor - a morning full of light.... and full of love and so so helps me face the day with these two lovelies in my message box.......Special sisters Princess Leen with Princess Celine.... and Celine is really coming on getting bigger by the day.... Love my Princesses in Eleonas camp and cannot wait to see them again..... Sent these photos to Dante in Turkey for him to wake too... He was having fun yesterday as there was a hailstorm and flash flooding in the streets of Turkey... everyone was in giggles mood though.... 

This project and family are my life for the rest of my life..... and just shared this photo with one of my daughters too ....we all love our updates and so want to rebuild this family's life.... 
Family Link Up - be part of the story.....
Donate through gofundme 
thank you 
¸╭•⊰ https://www.gofundme.com/2k34fes  ღ¸╭•⊰