Sunday 16 April 2017

My Helper

ღ¸╭•⊰ღ¸╭•⊰ღ¸╭•⊰ღ¸╭•⊰

Miss my little Princess Leen in Eleonas - my littler helper - always seems to know I am trying my best to help link up the family together. 

It is not just shopping but being able to have the freedom to nip back and forth to visit.

Bless her ..she is holding my flyer and the laminated letter from Brussels a response from the many letters and emails to find funding to simply be able to care and befriend and help as I can.

The scattered refugee families is a long term issue with the world in turmoil... We actually need more carer/befrienders to help keep hope and give chance and opportunity to rebuild their lives. 

ღ¸╭•⊰
Family Link Up - be part of the story.....
Donate through gofundme 
thank you 
¸╭•⊰ https://www.gofundme.com/2k34fes  ღ¸╭•⊰