Thursday 20 April 2017

Book Ideas

I have been trying to get a literary agent interested in a series of books on the Adventures of Princess Leen as she grows up in the refugee camp.  The book would be illustrated images, but it was an idea generated from the photos of our fun time in the pet shop in Athens.   I want to somehow bring in the exposure to the other languages they are hearing around them and learning. The books would give an insight into the life of the camp being home and the host country one to learn about and get used to.
These are a couple of slide pages to give you an idea.  The complete story is on file.  I would love this to help raise funds for the Family Link Up project. I am willing to share fundraising with a NGO but really have so many ideas that this can fund.  I still would like to see how we could build resources to help train the women in midwifery to support one another and help host countries.  

Please contact me on facebook Marjorie Bahhaj to chat more if you can published books with me or email me

familylinkuptogether@gmail.com


Family Link Up - be part of the story.....
Donate through gofundme 
thank you 

¸╭•⊰ https://www.gofundme.com/2k34fes  ღ¸╭•⊰