Thursday 6 July 2017

Link Up

Got a photo through this morning from Dante's younger brother in Turkey as we chatted on Facebook.  This is Princess Leen in Belgium.  

I had an email from the Commissioner General for Refugees and Stateless Persons

WTC II
Boulevard Albert II 26 A
1000 Brussels
They confirm they are caring for the family and for this I thanked them for all they are doing. I have offered to help them too. I do speak French and a little Dutch and of course learning Arabic.  I told the commissioner  I hope to find funds to visit the family soon. I have even asked Eurostar if they can help. They do help charities and projects you can enter a monthly draw to win free tickets. So each month I must put Family Link Up name forward to be in the draw.  

I am so frustrated without the necessary funds to do all the link up I would like. For example the younger brother of Dante and his mother I would like to visit in Turkey too to check on their circumstance ensure all the help is in place.  His younger brother needs to continue his education as he has a long term career plan to become a doctor.  So I would like to help him on this journey of ambition. 

Here is Princess Celine looking happy bless her as lot happier than on the flight if you remember my photos that Boshra sent me. 


I continue to reach out to other groups and people that are helping refugees.  Lord Dubs PA Jenny has emailed me today that Lord Dubs is busy now till October but can meet up then to update on my project and his projects.

None of us can rest till we have these refugees lives rebuilt.  We cannot forget them and the amazing potential they have to offer any community they settle in.  With linking up we can help them reach their full potential and achieve their goals to rebuild their lives.

Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰