Monday 17 July 2017

Arabic day for me In London

I am always learning with this Family Link Up project.  I need to become fluent in Arabic as I am more and more intrigued with the language.  I love language learning too.  So jumped at the opportunity to attend the British Council here in London on an Arabic conference. It was for Arabic teachers and students. There is a brilliant opportunity for refugees to develop as teachers too in sharing their native language.

Great classroom location near Admiralty Arch the Mall.  

lool was wondering whose WIFI I was sharing when it was called Prince of Wales...thought I had tapped into Clarence House ..hhhh but the classroom suite was called Prince of Wales...


Loved the artistic way of learning the script, reading and understanding how to use it. The artist also is very powerful with his work for us to see the flow of the script as if musical notes to express feelings and emotions. 

Ali Omar Ermes is the artist.

There is a chance for the refugees to become teachers and earn from sharing their native language to students eager to learn conversational Arabic... They will need to get work permits in host countries. 
Please can you help me build this Family Link Up as there is so much I can do with the family to help them rebuild their lives. This project is my life now. Today felt I was there as much for Dante and Boshra as me ... always looking for a way for them to rebuild. They are well educated and have a lot to offer. The rest of the family too have dreams and ambitions and it would be so good to give them opportunity. We cannot expect lives to be held on hold when there is a richness of skills and expertise to share.  
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰