Sunday 9 July 2017

Beautiful girls in Belgium

Mooie meiden in België - Les Belle Filles en Belgique - Beautiful girls in Belgium 

We have to expand our languages skills now with so many European languages spoken around. Of course also expand on Arabic too... Love the Arabic word for beautiful "Jamila" and can be a girls name as well.  I hope I can get to visit Boshra and the girls soon to check on them and do some necessary shopping for clothes and food as the girls are getting bigger each day. The Sainsbury's dress I got Leen last year still fits as it was rather big for her when I got it. Do you remember my dear readers and followers.  The first visit to the ice cream parlour in Athens last year wearing her pretty dress.. so so sweet.   
I hope they get housed soon. But I need to follow them through with a visit to see and to help with the Belgium volunteers and NGOs to see what they also need. As you know I always write up a report for the UNHCR and copy to my MP whenever I have been out in the field caring and befriending. 
Update from Turkey:
Yesterday was talking to Dante and his mother on skype in Turkey and they are needing housing too as the room they use is too small now for them all.  Dante continues to submit his CV for work as the refugees can get work permits.. But was looking at the rental for a 3 bed apartment where he is and it is possible for 900TL a month.  I wish I could get some funding to help with this... need a group of devoted carers and followers to be helping me bring in a regular amount each month for living expenses for them. This is till they can become independent with work and earnings.  If anyone has any ideas please contact me.  All the family are hard workers have a lot of knowledge skills to offer the world - I cannot rest till I have their lives rebuilt.  Even Dante's youngest brother has ambition to become a doctor. They need dreams, ambitions and a future to look forward too. As they all had before the war but their world got turned upside down. 

I feel so privileged to know this family and they are my life now for the rest of my life. 
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰