Wednesday 19 July 2017

Skype with Leen

After a difficult couple of appointments today I came home feeling down and wishing so much I could be with my Syrian family.  Then on facebook there was a Skype call from Boshra with Leen awake and full of energy and Celine was asleep.  They have made friends with another Syrian family that have been settled in Belgium some time back.  So this is good. But wowee was brilliant to have some fun and play with Leen on Skype... Lulu Blanche joined in one of my cats.. and this got her giggling.. Then we did peek a boo with the House of Lords Teddy... actually I can now send this to Leen & Celine as remember I got it for baby Sham but her father has taken her back to Syria so we have lost contact with that little one. 

But guess what ... Leen is talking some French now ... so now we have Arabic, English and French to communicate in ...and she has Greek and Turkish words from the crossing... I think the refugees kids will end up being in good UN jobs when they are adults... love this language learning.  
I was showing her the book I got in the Goodie bag from the British Council Arabic conference and that got her giggling... 
https://collins.co.uk/category/Primary/English/Collins+Big+Cat+Arabic+Readers/
The Collins Big Cat Arabic readers selection is brilliant!  I hope to be able to get some funds to buy some stock for the two sites to provide for Belgium and Turkey. Dante can help teach the kids in Turkey and Boshra in Belgium. I need to look at them too - to improve my Arabic learning... 
I think from the pictures this young crocodile has toothache.  lool usually the patient runs away from the dentist but I think in this case the Dentist would run away... 

also fits in with the day I taught her to clean her teeth. Remember in Eleonas Camp when I was there lol 

Help me to get some teaching tools and other needs for the family.
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!

¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰