Wednesday 12 July 2017

Summer Sales

Been spotting Summer sale bargains for my two Princesses Leen & Celine . Now is the time to look out for bargains and in bigger sizes to grow into.  If you can help let me know if you wish to buy things and let me have them to send to Boshra in Belgium.Contact me on marjoriebahhaj@gmail.com   Ideally would love to get over and visit them to check on the situation there and take them shopping.  I have been busy too writing about them for this years literary festival.  This has helped me as I am missing them so much.  You can donated to the gofundme too remember it takes 7 days to clear.  The figure on the display now was used in the March trip to Athens post delivery of Celine, when Boshra was in Eleonas Camp. 
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰