Monday 31 July 2017

Skype Baby...

Thank goodness for Skype these days... how lovely this afternoon was able to have some time again with Boshra in Belgium. Look who was awake and joining in today... Princess Celine... Skype baby... look at those chubby cheeks... she is coming on a treat.. bless her...

Boshra was updating me on events there in Belgium.  I was telling her about the programme where Syrian refugees can sign up with NaTakallam to earn with language sharing online.  So once she gets her English and French more fluent she could help with students wishing to practice conversational Arabic.. So become a teacher online.  I tell you all I will not rest till we have lives rebuilt.   Skype was good last night too as shared a walk home with Dante and his mother out in Turkey, also with his youngest sister and brother....But I am so ready to get out and see both the girls in Belgium and the family in Turkey. Today was searching for funding options. This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰