Friday 4 August 2017

August

This year is passing quickly cannot believe it is August.... and we are four days into it too..... Celine will be 6 months and growing so fast.... and Princess Leen looking more and more grown up every time I see her on Skype and photos....But I am really really missing getting out and about to see them and still desperate to get to Belgium to see how they are and what the plans for resettlement.  I miss hugs and laughs together. 

I have been contact with companies to see if they can sponsor me or offer help of some kind.  Not only have I got the girls to see but I am also wanting to get out Turkey to see Dante and meet his mother, after all we have shared over the last two years will be amazing to meet this wonderful woman.  I need to get them settled somewhere where they can rebuild their lives with some secure future.  I know like me Dante likes being near the sea... so many we need to think of relocating them to somewhere where they help in the tourist seasons.   So difficult we an only dream and plan till we can get some funds to make dreams and plans reality.   This family have a lot to offer and the link up can be awesome with link up of traders, business, universities and other teams and refugees.... Link up to be a Global Family..... This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰