Tuesday 22 August 2017

Book arrives

Another parcel gets through to Princess Leen with her book to learn English with Mama.... and the pictures and opposites shapes and colours can be used to increase her vocabulary in Arabic as well....lol she looks serious in the photo - I think I need to put some chocolates and biscuits in the next parcel I am getting ready.... she has a sweet tooth like me..... But must be some wonderful chocolates in Belgium..... I would like to go and see the family there to see what is around for them and for us to do some traders cross linking too......it would also be good to send some money for Boshra to have a good shopping session too..... Just need some funding somehow... but you can help in several ways if you would like to be part of the story... Remember we have Dante's community too to get things for too... 
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰